Wednesday 2 September 2015

Watercolour Paintings (8)

To start off September here is another batch of paintings by (mostly) well-known artists, including some of the giants of watercolour, but also including some younger up and coming artists..


Bev Jozwiak


Ewa Ludwiczak



Another from Bev Jozwiak


Burhan Ozer


Gerard Hendriks - I love this guy! As well as a terrific artist he's a lovely bloke.



Famous People by Charles Reid


David Taylor


Eugen Chisnicean


Trevor Waugh - I attended three workshops with Trevor in my early years. One of the paintings I did on the last one hangs on my dining room wall and I often think it one of my best. I suspect I've since  regressed, especially recently when painting hasn't been a priority. 



Jem Bowden very Seago/Wesson like.


Jonathan Kwegyir Aggrey- an excellent young African artist - he got married recently.


Karen Sinson


Lui Yungshen


Milind Mulik - a bit different to most of Milind's usual work, rather more detailed.


Trevor Chamberlain- the doyen (along with John Yardley) amongst British watercolour artists.


Vickie Nelson


Winslow Homer - an American legend.

I hope this selection is of interest. Certainly it shows several different approaches to watercolour and includes paintings, as already stated, by some of the `giants' of watercolour.

2 comments:

Ray Maclachlan Art said...

Another wonderful selection of artists, Peter. Have no quarrel about the inclusion of any here. Thank you for your efforts in sourcing them.

Peter Ward said...

Thanks Ray. I'll keep them coming.